Listing Began: Dec 30-14:36
Number of Times Viewed: 1392
New Mexico Unit 51 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
HuntersDomain has New Mexico unit 51 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 51 maps include:
- New Mexico public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 51 (GMU 51) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for you upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 51 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user defined boundaries)
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from New Mexico Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the New Mexico Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
- Unit 51 Topo/Map New Mexico - Game Management Unit (GMU-51).
Game Management Unit (GMU) Beginning at the intersection of US 64 and the eastern boundary of the Tierra Amarilla grant, running south then west along the Tierra Amarilla grant boundary line to its intersection with the Rio Chama, then south along the Rio Chama to its intersection with the Piedra Lumbre grant boundary line, then northeast along the Piedra Lumbre grant boundary line to its intersection with US 84 northwest of Abiquiu, then southeast along US 84 to its intersection with New Mexico 554 east of Abiquiu, then north and east along New Mexico 554 to its intersection with New Mexico 111, then south along New Mexico 111 to its intersection with US 285 north of Ojo Caliente, then east and north along US 285 to its intersection with US 64 at Tres Piedras, then west along US 64 to its intersection with the Tierra Amarilla grant boundary.
Additional maps you may wish to purchase for New Mexico Game Management Unit 51.
Abiquiu Quad, Chama Quad, Taos Quad, and Wheeler Peak Quad..
US Forest Service Maps:
Carson National Forest
No questions have been posted about this listing.