Listing Began: Jul 28-21:34
Number of Times Viewed: 887
Utah Unit 24 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
HuntersDomain has Utah unit 24 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 24 maps include:
- Utah public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 24 (GMU 24) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for you upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 24 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user defined boundaries)
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from Utah Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Utah Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
- Unit 24 Topo/Map Utah - Game Management Unit (GMU-24).
Game Management Unit (GMU)
US Forest Service Maps:
Mt. Dutton Boundary begins at US-89 and SR-
62; south on US-89 to SR-12; east on SR-12 to the Widtsoe-Antimony
road; north on this road to SR-22; north on SR-22 to SR-62; west
on SR-62 to US-89. USGS 1:100,000 Maps: Panguitch, Beaver, Loa,
Escalante. Boundary questions? Call DWR Cedar City office, (435)
No questions have been posted about this listing.