Hunts & Trips Auction Info
Utah Unit 24 B hunting map topo with printed boundaries
HuntersDomain has Utah unit 24 B hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 24 B maps include:
- Utah public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 24 B (GMU 24 B) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for you upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 24 B are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user defined boundaries)
Order your unit 24 B Utah topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from Utah Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Utah Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
- Unit 24 B Topo/Map Utah - Game Management Unit (GMU-24 B).Game Management Unit (GMU)
BLM Maps:Reservation Land
US Forest Service Maps:Reservation land
Fillmore/Pahvant Boundary begins at I-15 and the Black Rock road; west on this road to SR-257; north on SR-257 to US-50/6; north on US-50/6 to US-6; northeast on US-6 to Jericho Junction and CR 1812; south on CR1812 to SR-132; northeast on SR-132 to Furner Pass and the Sage Valley road; south on this road to Mills and the Union Pacific railroad tracks; east along these railroad tracks to I-15; south on I-15 to US-50 at Scipio; southeast on US-50 to I-70; southwest on I-70 to I-15; north on I-15 to the Black Rock road. USGS 1:100,000 Maps: Delta, Lynndyl, Manti, Nephi, Richfield. Boundary questions? Call DWR Cedar City office, (435) 865-6100.