Utah Unit 21 A hunting map topo with printed boundaries
HuntersDomain has Utah unit 21 A hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 21 A maps include:
- Utah public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 21 A (GMU 21 A) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for you upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 21 A are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user defined boundaries)
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from Utah Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Utah Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
- Unit 21 A Topo/Map Utah - Game Management Unit (GMU-21 A).
Game Management Unit (GMU)
US Forest Service Maps:
Fillmore/Oak Creek Boundary begins at US-6 and I-15 at Santaquin; southwest on US-6 to Jericho Junction and CR1812; southeast on CR 1812 to SR-132; northeast on SR-132 to Furner Pass and the Sage Valley road; south on the Sage Valley road to Mills and the Union Pacific railroad line; east along this railroad to I-15; north on I-15 to US-6 at Santaquin. USGS 1:100,000 Maps: Lynndyl, Nephi and Provo. Boundary questions? Call the Springville, (801) 491-5678.
No questions have been posted about this listing.