Hunters Domain Can Your Landowner Tags in Colorado
Colorado landowners as well as ranchers from New Mexico, Utah, and Nevada that draw landowner tags each year all want to know “how to sell your landowner tags”. Their search is over! HuntersDomain, with 15 years experience and a team of experts, will help you establish pricing and inquiries; leaving ranchers to tend to their more important tasks of managing their cattle and crops. Let Jimmy Horton and the HuntersDomain team manage your tag sales just like ranchers all over Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada and Utah. We now manage properties in all the following units of Colorado unit 2, unit 3, unit 4, unit 5, unit 10, unit 11, unit 14, unit 20, unit 21, unit 22, unit 44, unit 49, unit 50, unit 57, unit 58, unit 61, unit 70, unit 72, unit 73, unit 80, unit 81, unit 85, unit 851, unit 134, unit 551, unit 581, unit 301, unit 214, unit 441, unit 211. We will be pleased to add your unit to our list of properties where we manage the landowner tags.
We offer a complete package at no cost to you! It is EASY to get started…we are just 1 call away!
We comply with all Colorado state laws while dealing with your vouchers/landowner tags and transferring to the hunter.
- Extensive knowledge of Colorado landowner tag data and exactly how to maximize your options. There is 7 available choices on each application (150 apps = 1050 options) making it very confusing. Our expertise will put more vouchers in your inventory meaning a higher income for the ranch owner.
- Setting the fair market price in order to maximize profit from each of your landowner tags
whether you are selling Colorado deer tags, elk tags or antelope vouchers.
- Applying for the correct landowner tags (weapon, sex, and species) hunters are seeking; based on
our 16 years experience as the industry leader in marketing and managing the tags on Colorado ranches.
- Obtaining the maximum number of sale-able Colorado landowner vouchers for your ranch.
- Phone calls from inquiring elk, deer, and antelope hunters are answered 12 hours per day during
peak season by seasoned Hunters Domain staff members.
- 1,000’s of returning hunters/customers.
- www.HuntersDomain.com controls the landowner tag/voucher marketing platform with
thousands of page views every day.
- Efficient processing of funds and vouchers from hunters to our Colorado ranchers and
landowners. Most transactions are completed in less than 72 hours.
- Experienced and well-informed staff enhance our ability to serve our hunters and landowners
accurately and expeditiously.
- Hunters Domain is a Colorado licensed outfitter.
To sign up or if you have any questions about selling your Colorado landowner tags please call or email: