2020 Rifle Elk Landowner Tag New Mexico Unit 6A
State: New Mexico
Available Tags: 1
Price per Tag: $5,475.00
Hunters Domain can provide you with a great knowledgeable guide that can hunt outside the wilderness or provide you with a drop camp inside the Wilderness area for those wishing to get away from the crowds.
· You can hunt the border of the famous Valles Caldera (Unit 6B New Mexico) which has very limited elk hunts for the last several years and is one of the finest hunts in the state.
· In addition to the 1000’s of acres of Santa Fe National Forest that has good public access.
· Unit 6A NM elk landowner tags allow you to hunt the San Pedro Parks Wilderness area that has walk-in or horseback only access.
· New Mexico unit 6A landowner tags are allowing hunters many options from easy access, moderate terrain to difficult remote access and everything in between. Unit 6A elk hunting is one of the best moderately priced high success rate elk hunts in the west. Muzzleloader success rates have been as high as 36% in recent years, while Rifle Success rates have soared as high as 44% in 2013
· Looking to ascend the mountains we can provide you with topo maps that include the entire unit for a great elk hunt in New Mexico unit 6A.
The unit 6A New Mexico elk hunting tag still requires that you purchase a state-issued license for that unit as well as gives a hunter the right to hunt on all open public land in unit 6A including the private land where landowners received unit wide 6A elk hunting tags.
Please always get written permission before trespassing on any private property.
A LANDOWNER TAG IS NOT A HUNTING LICENSE!
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR BUYING YOUR CURRENT YEAR HUNTING LICENSE FROM NEW MEXICO FISH AND GAME.
The price listed above is an estimated cost of the tag as we assist many landowners in the sale of their tags, prices can vary from one landowner in the same unit to another landowner. The listed price also does not include NM sales tax. You are responsible for any additional fees charged by New Mexico Fish and Game.
Although we strive to provide the most accurate and up to date information, we urge all hunters to do your research. If you have any questions let us help you BEFORE you purchase.
To purchase this or any other New Mexico landowner tag please call or email: