New Mexico Unit 18 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
HuntersDomain has New Mexico unit 18 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 18 maps include:
- New Mexico public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 18 (GMU 18) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 18 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 18 New Mexico topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from New Mexico Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the New Mexico Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– Unit 18 Topo/Map New Mexico – Game Management Unit (GMU-18).
Game Management Unit (GMU) Beginning at the junction of US 380 and Interstate-25 at San Antonio and running north along Interstate-25 to its junction with US 60 at Bernardo, then east along US 60 to New Mexico 55 at Mountainair, then south and southeast along with New Mexico 55 to its junction with US 54, then south along US 54 to its intersection with the Lincoln-Otero county line, then west along the county line to the east boundary of White Sands Missile Range, then north along the east boundary and west along the north boundary of White Sands Missile Range to the northwest corner of the missile range, then due north to US 380, then west along US 380 to its junction with Interstate-25 at San Antonio.
Additional maps you may wish to purchase for New Mexico Game Management Unit 18.
Carrizozo Quad, Corona Quad, Oscura Mountains Quad, and Socorro Quad.
US Forest Service Maps: